CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beach Day with my Babies!!

Yesterday afternoon, Emily, Ryan, and I went to the beach. It was just the three of us and it was so much fun spending time with my sweet babies! Ryan found a HUGE hermit crab on one of his explorations. We played in the sand and made a big home for 'Gary Larry' -- the name they gave the hermit crab!! hehehehe! We had to leave earlier than planned because it started thundering. We got home just in time for it to start raining! What a fun day with my precious children!!!

My sweet Ryan and Emily ~~

My babies walking on the beach ~~

Making a home for 'Gary Larry' ~~

Posing in their big 'swimming pools,' that we made for the hermit crab ~~

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

im glad you got your beach day!!!!!!!! that is so fun! and btw..i am terrified of crabs, if i see one i jump and i mean if i see one on tv i jump! oh my god...so when i read your blog i was afraid you were going to show a thousand pics of it! LOL