CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sandy Bottom Nature Park Hike!

Yesterday, I took Emily and Ryan to Sandy Bottom Nature Park and we had a nice, long, and very hot hike!! hahaha!! It was a lot of fun, though. They love to go hiking around the huge lake and we hadn't gone in a long time. So, Emily actually packed lunches for us and we set off for a fun day. We really enjoyed exploring and had fun, UNTIL the very end of the trail, where the kids started arguing. My goodness, I don't even know what set them off, but I was so aggravated that we didn't even have our picnic. We left and after the kids calmed down, we ran home to get my bathing suit and headed to the pool, to eat our lunch and swim.

Emily and Ryan reading about the rattlesnake warning in the park.

My sweet babies.

Two, of the many turtles, that we saw!

Checking out the backyard habitat! There aren't any pictures of the backyard habitat, because there wasn't much in the habitat to see! LOL!

Miss Adventurous, Em, walking out on a log!

Ryan, is watching his sister from the sidelines! LOL!

My sweet angels!!

My precious babies!!

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

great idea going for a hike...and the last pic of the kids is beautiful. anyways the fighting thats funny, my brother and i were just like that!!!!!!!!!!!