CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Emily's Ice Skating Jam Fest Program!

Last night Emily had her Ice Skating Jam Fest Program. What a nice ending to a wonderful week at camp! They had a ton of ice skating numbers, along with the guest Olympians who performed. The kids from skate camp, did their routines at the very end of the show. Emily's group skated to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." They all wore a different color ice dress. She wore her pink one. She did such a wonderful job. I was so proud of her. Unfortunately, where we were standing, I couldn't see her right away, because they were in a line and she was right beside a very tall girl. Here is a video of her routine. She is the one in the bright pink skate dress. Make sure that you scroll down to the bottom of the page and 'pause' or 'stop' my music, so that you can hear it. Also, remember that the video is not the best quality because I'm behind plexi glass. hahaha!!



Here are a few pictures of the evening. I don't have very many because I was recording the routine with my camera.

The group lining up, to take a bow~

Emily is in the bright pink~

Nana and Emily, after the show~

Me and Emily, after the show~

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ADORABLE! SHE DID SO GOOD! OH MY GOD...I WAS SMILING THROUGH THIS WHOLE THING...SHE DID SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT NICOLE TO ICE SKATE NOW! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!