CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Emily's Cute Hair Cut

Here it is ~ the new look!! Emily wanted something drastic and I think she got it!! We love it and so does she. Rob's mom cut it last night and we all think it's so cute. She hasn't had her hair this short since 1st grade. Luckily, Rob posted this picture for me, at work, so that you all could see the "new" Emily. Oh, and she now has shorter hair than her brother!!



I'm doing a little editing here, because I just clicked on the picture, to make it larger and noticed how blood-shot her eyes are. Poor thing, she has a sty on each eyelid and we swam all day yesterday (before the hair cut). So, her eyes aren't as bright as they normally are. Okay, I just wanted to clarify!! Bye!!!

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

so adorable! how cute is she!