CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Hello! It's that time again! The time where I reflect on my week and write out what I am "thankful" for. I just love this part of my week. This week, I am thankful for:

1. A wonderful Father's Day! Rob and I are so blessed to have our Dad's (and that they live so close). And, Emily and Ryan are so blessed to have their Daddy. Rob is such a remarkable Daddy and he had a great example growing up, in his Dad.

2. Such a fun 6-days of being out of school. We have had lots of busy, exciting, and fun days. The weather has been gorgeous and we've enjoyed it fully!

3. My niece and nephew's safe travels to Tennessee. They went to visit their grandparents for two weeks. My sister drove half way and met Dianne (Chris's mom) to drop them off. I'm also thankful that Kelli had a safe trip there and back. We sure do miss Caitlynn and Hunter, but love that they are able to spend this time with their "Nana and Pops." They don't get to see them very often since they live so far away.

4. That the beach is so close to us. We had a lot of fun this morning and enjoyed the sun, sand, waves, skim boarding, and meeting new friends.

5. My precious Emily and her ability to make friends wherever we go. When her new friend, who we met at the beach, ran out of the water to get something, Emily said to me, "I am a people person." She said it with the biggest smile and "just out of the blue." I responded by saying, "Yes, you sure are, sweet girl!" She may look exactly like her Daddy, but her personality is ALL me!! I love it!

6. My precious Ryan and his quiet, sweet ways. We had so much fun yesterday -- just the two of us -- while Emily was with Rob's mom and our niece. He is so easy-going and is up for just about anything. We played games, read books, and enjoyed being together. Then, his friend came over and that was the end of the mother/son bonding; however, what we did have, I will cherish!

7. "Date Night" with Rob! We went to dinner on Saturday and it was just the two of us. It doesn't happen very often and I just love when it does. It's so wonderful to reconnect and be able to talk about anything, without little ears around! I love my Rob!

8. The library and the summer reading program. Emily and Ryan love participating in this each year. They get little rewards each week by meeting their goals. We love it. It's close by our house, takes very little gas to get there, and it's free! Gotta love those programs! LOL!

9. Sleeping in; although, my "sleeping in" now-a-days are only until 7:45 - 8:00. My how things change when you have children! :-)

10. Water Country/Busch Gardens Season Passes! We love to visit both of these parks!

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

love your list as always my beautiful friend...and i think Nicole and Emily are very similar young ladies dont you think? How funny is it that we both posted about what they say...very sweet.
Love you girl....