CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

What did I do??

Oh my gosh, I was trying to change my layout for my blog and ended up doing something that can't be undone!! I no longer have the option to edit my layout. I clicked something and the entire thing changed. Now, all I can do it edit html -- whatever that means! I guess I'm going to have to come home tonight, after I take Emily to her ice skating lessons and public session, and work on it. All of my page elements are gone, as well. My header, with Emily and Ryan's picture, is also gone! My gosh, it's a mess. So, I had to revert back to using one of blogger templates, until I figure out what I did.

Jenn or Cait, do you know what I could have possibly done??? HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

I did that once as well...it took me a bit...but everytime i change my layout i lose all my side stuff too....its a pain. Im glad the pics are back!

Caits; said...

sorry amy! I don't. Never done it before!Good luck.