CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Recap on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday!

Hello! I just wanted to recap on the past few days, since I haven't blogged. Unfortunately, I am not able to post any pictures because our computer's virtual memory is low right now. Therefore, I am not able to download any pictures at this time. I am taking them, lots of them actually, but they are still right on my camera, just waiting to make their way to their permanent home! LOL!! Anyway, before we head to the Chesapeake City Skate Park, I wanted to quickly post on what we've been up to, the past three days! So, without further ado, here goes:

TUESDAY: Emily, Ryan and I spent our day at Buckroe Beach! It was so much fun. I have tons of wonderful pictures and will post, once our computer issue is fixed. We had only planned on staying for a couple hours, because I hadn't even packed lunch --just drinks and a few snacks. But, we had so much fun, the time got away from us. I mentioned Emily meeting a new friend, in my Ten Things Tuesday post. So, she had fun playing with her, while Ryan skim-boarded! He is getting really good at it. I even got in the water, because there wasn't a jellyfish to be found! We also signed them up for the summer reading at the library! They came home and read, and read, and read!! What a terrific Tuesday!!!

WEDNESDAY: Emily, Ryan, Brandon, Joshy, and I went to Water Country for the second time this summer. We got there right when it opened and were able to just walk right up on the rides, without having to wait in any lines! Apparently, we went in the opposite direction, of most, and hit rides that no one else had made it to, yet!! After we got home and my brother picked Brandon and Joshy up, I took Emily and Ryan to the library again! They had finished all the books they picked out on Tuesday and were ready to replenish! I love to see them reading! What a wonderful Wednesday!!!

THURSDAY: Emily, Ryan, Brandon, Joshy, and I went to Nana and Poppy's pool in the morning. We swam for a couple of hours and came back home to eat lunch. We had "quiet time" with a movie and the little boys fell asleep. While they were sleeping, Emily and Ryan read some more and then went out on a bike ride. That evening, Emily had ice skating lessons and Ryan went to Mike's to skateboard. After lessons, Emily stayed at the public session to skate (they have these during the summer, after lessons, because there isn't any hockey going on). She had fun with a few of her friends and they actually had the ice to themselves. So, it was great! After that, we came home and went to bed! What a tiring (and, terrific) Thursday!!!

We are about to head to the skate park. We are really looking forward to checking this one out. It's about 30-minutes away and we have never been. We are picking up Ryan's friend and Emily and I will play with the boys, while they are on the ramps. Luckily, a huge playground is right beside the skate park. I will post details, after we get home. Emily and Ryan are both having friends sleep over tonight, so they will be busy with them and I will have time to blog! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

Amy...i cannot wait to see the pictures! What a bummer you cant post them!!!!!!! I love love love that the kids read..i think that is so awesome of you guys. Im glad you have them signed up at the library too...yet again the things i hope i can do for Nicole that you do! You are awesome!!!!