CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

It's that time again -- Ten Things Tuesday!!! I haven't been on here since last week. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to blog; however, I have so much to jot down that I will be doing an update post soon. But, back to my 10 things!

1. My sweet Emily, who celebrated her 10th birthday on Friday, May 30th. We have been so blessed with this precious girl. We prayed for her and God answered our prayers. Our first-born -- Daddy's Princess and Mommy's Sweetest Angel! It's so hard to believe that our baby is in "double-digits" now. I'm so thankful that we have her. I couldn't imagine our life without our Emily Kathleen! Here is a picture of her, just waking up on her birthday. She is in mismatched pajamas, and "posing" with her presents. LOL!!


2. I know that he has been on my list each week, but I am so lucky to have him. So, here goes: For my loving husband, who knows just what to do and say to pick me up, when I'm feeling down. He is truly my rock and my best friend. I appreciate all that he does for me and our family!

3. For my far away friend, Jenn, who I met on MySpace. She truly helped me this past week. She has been there for me and I appreciate it so much. I am thankful for our friendship. And, I'm so proud of her for some major life changes that she has made lately. She is amazing!!!

4. For my Dad, who was there for me, when I was in the parking lot, of Wal-mart, and had my break-down! I love you!

5. Ryan is getting much more independent and actually stayed the night at his friend's house again. This makes two times now. He is really starting to spread his little wings. I adore my biggy boy! Here he is, jumping into Nana and Poppy's pool!


6. For the peace that I am now feeling for letting "things" go that are beyond my control. I have been so tormented with this lately and I finally have an inner peace that is hard to describe!

7. For my new found love of beading! I have made some cute, cute, cute necklaces! I love the opportunity for this creative outlet! It's so much fun!

8. For the neighborhood children who come over and play at our house. They are such good children and it's nice that I have my own children right here so that I can keep an eye on them. I love that our house is the "neighborhood hang-out!" LOL!

9. That our grocery bill was $40.00 cheaper this week!! Yippee!!! With gas prices rising, it's nice to be able to cut back in other areas, and believe me, FOOD is NOT usually one of them!! LOL!!

10. For my health, the health of my husband, and the health of our children! Thank you, to the Lord above, for blessing us with good health. We were watching the Children's Miracle Network Telethon over the weekend and it makes you appreciate even MORE that we are all healthy!


Have a wonderful week! I am going to try to post an update on all the happenings of the Farrell's very soon! I have so much to catch up on.

5 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

Amy...i just did my 10 things after a long day...i am tired and a little beat but i knew that once i did it it would make me smile....and it did....then i came to your blog...thank you so much for the kind words...we think alike i think...

I love that you are the neighborhood house! I want to be that too! LOL!!!!!! Emily is beautiful and getting so big....love the doll. Ryan 2nd sleepover wow! that is great!!!!!!!!!

Love you girl

mzzterry said...

Yea, You are the "koolaid mom" I was the Koolaid Mom, That is such a blessing!! Great list!!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday to your sweetie! My 9 & 5 year old daughters LOVE their American Girl dolls too! I know she'll have fun with it. Loved your list!

Jenn said...

Our children and their health is such a blessing! I love it that she got the Mia doll...that is what our 6 year old wants for her birthday in July!! Isn't it great to be the neighborhood house? We don't have alot of kids around here, but we do loving having our kids friends from school and church over!! Happy week!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your princess! Loved your post this week - well, I love your post EVERY week. You're just so sweet and full of hope. God bless you!