CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Our day ~

Just a little about our day ~~ Emily spent the day with Nana and Sarah, while Poppy was at work. They had a fun day. Ryan spent the day with me and we also had fun. His friend came over this afternoon and they skateboarded, until it was time to pick Emily up for her ice skating lessons. I dropped the boys off, at Mike's, to skate. Then, Emily and I went to IcePlex for her private lesson. After her lesson, we went to Justice for a little bit of shopping. They had a really good sale going on and I had a 20% off coupon. Emily had gift cards to use (Thanks, Mom! Thanks, Alex and Morgan!) and she really loved spending them. They have the cutest clothes and the cutest girly things. The entire store is FILLED with everything GIRL! We had another fun-filled summer day!

Here's what a VERY tired Emily looks like, after a day of ~~ running errands with Nana and Sarah, swimming, ice skating lessons, shopping, and a bike ride after dinner! She fell right into bed tonight and fell asleep immediately. My precious girl is ALWAYS on the go and today was no exception! I'm sure that she will be sleeping in tomorrow morning!


Here's what a JUST walked in the front door, from skateboarding, Ryan looks like! This was actually the third picture that I had taken, because his eyes were closed in the first two. Poor guy, I am always taking pictures and blinding him with my camera! His eyes seem to be WAY more sensitive than Emily's, because she doesn't have half the problems, with my blinding flash, as he does! LOL! He was equally exhausted, too. He had skated two sessions at Mike's, which total 4-hours of skating!! I'm sure that he will be sleeping in tomorrow, too!

0 comments: