CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beachy Weather and Update on Chris!

First of all, I want to say that Chris is doing great! Kelli took Caitlynn and Hunter, to MCV today, to visit their Daddy. They all said that he looks really good and is not swollen at all (when he donated his kidney, he was VERY swollen). He actually got up and walked today. Kelli said that he donated 5-pounds of his liver. He hasn't talked to the recipient, yet, but is hopeful that tomorrow they will be able to see one another. I still haven't talked to him. I am going to give him a call tomorrow. I am so thankful that everything is going well. Thank goodness for answered prayers!!!

Now, onto our day! I had Brandon and Joshy and we had so much fun, while Emily and Ryan were in school. We played outside and they helped me pick up all the sticks from our back yard, which was a HUGE task considering we had a ton. They also helped water all of our plants in the front yard. We picked Emily up from school and went to the beach! Ryan actually went home with a friend to play, which is a BIG thing, because he really prefers to come straight home after school. Emily was the only one in a bathing suit, because I didn't have one for Brandon and Joshy, but I really didn't expect any of them to get in. Well, I guess I should rephrase that --lol -- I knew perfectly well that Emily would be getting into the water. She is my water baby and always has been. She swims the minute that she can and even if we go to the beach, just to walk on the sand (like in the fall or early spring), her feet always get in the water and she "accidentally" ends up all wet!! She's funny! So, anyway, she got in and the boys got pretty wet, too. I've added some pictures to show you how much fun we had. We only stayed for about 1 1/2 hours, because I had to pick Ryan up from his friend's house. We sure did miss having Ryan, Caitlynn, and Hunter with us today, but they will all be back tomorrow. We may have to go back to the beach with them tomorrow.

Well, that's the end of our day. Oh, before I close, to watch American Idol, I just want to say that after dinner, my babies were so exhausted that they fell asleep very quickly tonight!! Yippee for warm, spring days!!! Good-night!










0 comments: