CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Blog!

Well, I decided to "take the plunge" into blogging, since I visit so many other blogger's pages. I also felt that it was a wonderful way to chronicle our lives. I am really big into writing my thoughts down and love any opportunity to record our history!

I'd like to take the time to write a little about myself and my beautiful family. I have been married to Rob, the love of my life, for 11-years. Our anniversary is on September 21, 1996. I am the mother to two of the most gorgeous and brilliant (if I do say so myself) children EVER!!! Emily will be 10-years old on May 30th; and, Ryan will be 8-years old on August 14th. I am so lucky and blessed to be a stay-at-home Mommy. I absolutely love being home with my children and am so thankful that Rob is such a wonderful provider for our family. I love our life that we have created and am blessed beyond belief. I thank God every single day for the joys of my life!

I enjoy a lot of different things. I like to read, scrapbook, bake, travel, and spend time with my family and friends. I love to be with my husband (he still gives me those "butterflies"), be surrounded by my children and all their friends, take pictures, and just love life! I have always wanted a huge family, but my sweet hubby is more than happy with Emily and Ryan -- one of each -- a girl and a boy -- our family is complete. However, I do watch my sister and brother's children. So, it really is like I have 4 or 6 children, Monday through Friday. We also have quite a few other children who come to our house to "hang-out" and play, so we really are surrounded by lots of little ones. I love it! Rob sometimes needs ear plugs! LOL!!

Well, I think I will end this first blog post with a few pictures.






Amy and Rob - our 11th Anniversary - getting ready to go out to eat!

Our sweet Emily!

Our sweet Ryan!

My children with their cousins - the one's I watch! (Joshy, Emily, Ryan, Hunter, Brandon, Caitlynn)

1 comments:

Caits; said...

Hopefully it will let me post a comment now! Your blog is so cute. I have one too. as you can see if you press my name i think it'll take you there, but, I don't update it often. Maybe thats what I'll do after I get my hair done today! Hmmm. The ideas ahah. ANyways. I will be sure to check back quite often.