CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cute Cousins ~~~

I had the whole gang today!! I just love for all the cousins to be together! Here are a few pictures to share. These were taken after school. The older boys (Ryan and Hunter) are really starting to get annoyed when they see my camera come out. That's why some of the times, they do not look too thrilled in their pictures!! LOL! Enjoy!!




All of the sweet cousins!

Not only are they cousins, they are like sisters! They remind me so much of Kelli and I when we were little -- we'd argue one minute and would be best friends again, just as quickly. I'm so happy they have each other. My sister and I have such a close bond that I really wanted Emily to experience a "sister." Well, she definitely has one in my sweet niece, Caitlynn! They are beautiful!

The handsome boys. Ryan actually doesn't look annoyed in this picture. Hunter is wanting to get back to his homework. Brandon isn't showing teeth, like he usually does. Look at Joshy -- too cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunter looks less than thrilled!! LOL What a cute picture of all the handsome boys!

Love, Kelli

Caits; said...

You need to update, Amy!
Lol.
You're not keeping me entertained.
I check back everyday!
Caitlin.

Our Family! said...

Cait, sorry that I haven't been keeping you entertained! LOL! I really have been slacking off, haven't I? I'm about to blog another entry right now! xoxo

Love,
Amy

Caits; said...

LOL good job Amy!
You left me something to read!