CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Ready, Set, Ride (your bike to school, that is)!

Emily and Ryan were so excited this morning to ride their bikes to school, for the first time!! Ryan had a little bit of a "chain catastrophe," as they were getting ready to head out. Remember that we had "timed" the ride yesterday to see how long it took them to make it to school, so we were still fine, in terms of time (even with this little set-back). I quickly ran into the house to call Rob, because I have NEVER been able to fix a chain. Luckily, he had just left to go to work. He quickly fixed it and they were off!! We got some pictures before they left. I also took one, from my van, while they were riding to school. I really wanted to park and take a picture of them at the bike rack; however, they were not going for that!! LOL!! So, as I dropped Maddy and Morgan off (my friend's children), I took a picture of them walking their bikes up the sidewalk! They were so adorable!!!

Getting ready to head to school (after the chain catastrophe) ~

Emily on her way to school. I think she was in the middle of "blinking" because I'm sure she doesn't close her eyes, when she's riding her bike! LOL!

Ryan on his way to school, right behind Emily. I took these from my van, as I was driving. No one was behind me! LOL!

This was taken as I was leaving school. They had just crossed the street, with the crossing guard. It's a little blurry and not the best quality, because I was driving, but I just had to include it!

0 comments: