CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Things!

Just a few things that make me, oh so, HAPPY!!

1. When Rob is home ALL day long and doesn't have to go to work!

2. Close-up pictures of Emily and Ryan!

3. Summer days, when the children aren't in school!

4. The smell of freshly laundered clothes!

5. Laying out and reading a book, by the pool!



The above is just a snip-it of things that make me happy! I will share more in future blogs. I will close now, with "close-up" pictures of my beautiful babies!

My Emily ~

My Ryan ~

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

I love this....i love any and all pictures of my Nicole...can look at them all day....I love the sound of her laugh. i love being with corey like you said on his day off........i love love love the smell of a nice home cooked meal......
great thoughts from you as always...put a smile on my face to see the good things in life!