CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Well, it's that time again, "Ten Things Tuesday!" I love the idea of this and if any of you would like to join in, on the fun, just click the picture above and it will take you to the place to get started!!

This week, I am thankful for:

1. My mother-in-law! She is the most loving, generous, and kind person. I am so lucky to have her. We are all lucky to have her! My children love spending time with her.

2. My father-in-law! He is hard to read, at times, but is such a special man. And, my children adore him!

3. My husband, as he never ceases to amaze me!!

4. The beautiful weather that we've been so blessed with!

5. My two precious miracles -- true blessings from above -- Emily and Ryan!

6. That the Lord has given me another day! I always thank Him, as soon as I open my eyes!

7. For all the military who have served and continue to serve our country. They are true heroes!

8. That our end-of-year conferences, with our children's teachers, went so well. Both Emily and Ryan have worked so hard this year, and we are so proud of them.

9. That my headache went away. I have had one for 3-days straight!

10. For a short school week. Summer is right around the corner!

4 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

you are amazing as always, and you have seemed to be blessed with an amazing family. So wonderful to read that the kids grandparents are such an important part of their lives.

jeanne kristine said...

hi, thank you for visiting my blog and left the sweet comment there. I love your blog. You have a sweet family and seems that you have many things for being thankful! (I admire no.6!)
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely family. And I love the way you take joy in them. God bless you.

Caits; said...

I actually totally forgot about this. I've lost track of my days lately. I just know five of them a week is spend at school, haa.

Amazing list!!
Caitlin.