CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Closets??? ~~~

~~~ not so much, today! I had grand plans of pulling EVERYTHING out of our closet, this afternoon, and having Rob put our closet organizers in. Well, with Emily getting invited to a pool, with her friend; Ryan playing nicely on his own; and, Rob wanting to have a relaxing day, I just decided that I wasn't up for the task of closet organizing. Plus, it was really nice to be able to read my book, with nothing pressing going on.

Maybe next weekend, we will tackle the closet project!! But, until then, I will enjoy the rest of the evening, with my precious family.

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

yes...the thought of doing something sometimes is greater than what you expect! LOL...and you know what having a nice relaxing day is probably the better plan in the long run!!!!!!!!!!