CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Emily-isms!!

I've always jotted down things that my children have said, so that I can remember them. Here's our conversation, just minutes ago.

Mommy: "Emily, what would you like for breakfast, angel?"

Emily: "I don't know."

Mommy: "Would you like waffles, pancakes, cereal, eggs?"

Emily: "No, thanks. I just want you to cook me a salad, please. With Italian dressing. I'll get my own chocolate milk!"


So, I'm off to "cook" my precious girl a salad, because that's how I make salads in my home!! he/he/he!! And, I'm hoping the combination of Italian dressing and chocolate milk will sit well in her tummy! Sounds like a yucky combination to me!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Joy N. said...

Thank you for reading through my blessings! I love that you took the time to comment. It is amazing how one person's words can brighten my day...thanks!
Your girls are beautiful. Salad and chocolate milk for breakfast...I agree with you...yucky combination.
Wishing you many blessings.

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

Salad for breakfast....so funny because Nicole just had bologna and cheese the other day for breakfast!!!!!!!!! LOL..........