CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Latch Hook Kit ~ Emily's New Project!

After ice skating lessons last night, we ran into Ben Franklin's to look at some of their latch hook kits. I remember doing them when I was a child and thought that Emily would really enjoy one. She picked out a "rainbow heart" and has really gotten into it. She did four rows last night. Here's evidence this morning, on how much she has enjoyed this new project. I was coming around the corner and saw her all "set-up" with her kit. She didn't even look for me, like she usually does, in the morning. She just went right to work!!

I made her stop working, and pose, with the picture of what her latch hook kit will look like, once it's finished!

2 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

that is so cute! and i love how you made her take a picture...Nicole asks me to stop sometimes! LOL.....

i did latchhook when i was pregnant..never finished it. i wonder where it is? so fun!

Suzanne said...

She's the perfect age for latchhook. Maybe cross-stitch next?

I saw a comment you made at Nate's blog (Confessions of a CF husband) and realized you lived near me! I'm in Hpt, down in Grandview. Suz