CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

It's that time of the week again, where I reflect on the blessings in my life. I've been so behind on blogging that I will have to update, during my list. This week, I am thankful for:


1. My brother who was so sweet, when I was a little sad today and had to get off the phone with him. He sent me such a sweet text message. Siblings are the best and I have two of the best ones!!




2. A fun get-together at my Godfather's (Bobby) house. We have been so close to them, all of our lives and it's so special to get to spend time with them. The weather was beautiful, the sun was hot, the pool was ice-cold and refreshing, the food was delicious and we couldn't have asked for better company, or a better day. I love for my children to be surrounded by the people who I was surrounded with, growing up. Here is a picture of Muffin (my godfather's wife), Lorie, Mom, Me, Kelli, and Kathy (Bobby's sister) relaxing on a float. What a fun day.



3. My Godfather and his wife's new puppy. They had just recently lost their beloved dog, and it was so nice to meet the newest addition to their family. The kids loved playing with "Cookie."

4. The way that Emily still says things that are not quite the right words to use, even though she is 10! They were putting on sunscreen and we had run out of the "spray" kind, which is way easier to apply. She said, "Mommy, should we just use the old fashioned kind since the spray one is out?" The "old fashioned" kind is the regular kind that you squeeze out of the bottle! hahahaha! So precious!!!

5. Spending the day with my sister, at the pool, while she was off from work. We were able to catch up on a lot of things and it was so nice to just be with her.

6. My brother, who is such a great uncle to our children. The girls love their Scott!



7. Rob, Emily, Ryan, and Hunter for cleaning out and vacuuming my van, this weekend. What a wonderful surprise!

8. The joy of three different girls, with three different personalities, all getting along and playing so nicely! Which can be a rarity, so I take it when I can get it! LOL!!



9. Unlimited texting! This has opened up a whole new world of communication for me. I am a talker and this frees me up quite a bit to chat with several people at once!

10. For Worship Art Camp for the girls this week. For skateboard camp for the boys. It's been nice to get a little free time, while they are having fun at their camps.

11. I'm adding an "11th" one today, because I just feel so blessed! Lastly, I am thankful for the life that I have and to be given another day on this earth. Thank you, Lord! Life is too short and precious to take any day for granted.

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

love your list as always. i love how close you and your brother are...my brother and i are close to. its a special relationship i think. have a great night! love ya girl