CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TEN THINGS TUESDAY!!!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

It's that time again. A time where I reflect upon the blessings in my life. This week, I am thankful for:

1. Four children (my own 2, 1 niece, and 1 nephew) who are playing so nicely today.


2. The beauty of a new friendship -- thanks, Steph!

3. My cool, air-conditioned house. It's so hot outside today.

4. Our "down" day. We are on the run constantly! And, it sure has been nice to have a relaxing day at home.

5. Almost catching up on our laundry. I'm almost there. :-)

6. For the precious gift of life -- I am blessed every single day.

7. A day with no headache. The past few days I have had a headache every single day. Today, I don't. It may have something to do with staying out of the sun today. hahahaha!

8. My sweet Emily, who took care of my sister's cat this weekend, while she was out of town. She was so responsible and took her job as "cat caretaker" very seriously. I am so proud of her.

9. Family day on Sunday. Rob works so much and it's always so much fun to have him with us. We had a nice day at the pool and ended it with a delicious cook-out.

10. My friend, Jenn, who always leaves me the nicest comments and messages. She is such a blessing to me.

6 comments:

mzzterry said...

What a beautiful group of kids! And what a sweet list. Friends are truly a blessing. As are quiet days at home! Have a super week. enjoy those kids. I pray you have no more headaches.

Allyson said...

Great list! My son is also a "cat caretaker" when my parents are out of town. It helps me to remember that he is getting old enough for more responsibility around OUR house! Have a great, headache-free week!!

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

awww thank you so much my sweet amy...you are a wonderful friend to me, i wish we lived closer....

love those lazy days as well...we had one the other day finally! lol

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

I envy you for #5!! I am NEVER caught up on laundry ~ it's my nemesis!

I'll keep you in my prayers for those headaches!

Anonymous said...

Awhh, i love your new list! And i love the pictures! I will be snagging some! Love you!

Kelli

Tracy said...

Those relaxing days at home are such a blessing. It's so nice to have a chance to be still.