CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Rest In Peace, Myra!

For those of you who do not know, one of my sister's best friends, Myra, passed away this afternoon. After a brave battle, against a rare form of cancer, her earthly body could no longer fight. She is in Heaven right now and I'm sure her dear Mother was at the pearly gates, to welcome her baby girl home!! Beautiful Myra is free from pain, and cancer-free! Fly with the angels, sweet friend, you have earned your wings!!! May you rest in peace, for all of eternity.

Myra was only 34-years YOUNG!!! Far too young to have her life cut short, by this horrendous disease. She handled her illness with grace and dignity. She lived her life to the fullest and continued to LIVE, even after her grave prognosis. I loved that about her and she was truly an inspiration to me. She lived her life, the way she wanted. I will miss her tremendously.

I ask that you all, please, keep my sister and all of Myra's family and friends, in your thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace, Alexandra (we often times called each other by our middle names)! I will miss you!!

2 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

This is such sad and awful news. I know how much Kelli loved her. I am so sorry, please give my best to Kelli. She will be in my prayers

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful entry for Myra! She sure will be missed! We all loved her so much!
love you
kelli