CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

New Friendships!

It's always so nice to meet new people and I really enjoy it, because I consider myself a "people" person. What a wonderful week that I've had, getting to know Steph. She was one of Myra's roommates and it's really been great talking to her. In the midst of such tragedy and heartache, with losing Myra, it has been such a pleasure meeting Steph. Have you ever met someone that you just "click" with? Well, I have and I feel that way about her. We have lots in common and I look forward to our daily talks. Thanks for a wonderful week, girly!!

3 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

i am so happy for you! as you know you and i are the same and i think it is wonderful whenever you meet someone you can connect with! i am so happy for you....

Anonymous said...

Awhh, i am so glad that sweet Steph has come into your life... She is so great and I feel closer to Myra with both Michelle and Steph!
Love you
Kelli

Anonymous said...

stephi think its awesome that we connected as well. myra has great taste in friends and i told her that i knew it would bring so many people together that you wouldnt expect to be hanging and getting to know. she loved that thought and so did i. so, i too am grateful to have been able to meet you and get to know a part of ur life.