CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ryan-isms!!

Well, since I was on a roll earlier this morning, with a conversation I had with Emily. I thought that since Ryan said something so cute, the other day, I would share that, too!

Rob's employers bought him a Blackberry the other day, so that he can always be connected to his staff! I'm still not so sure about that one. I'll have to let you know how much I like that concept, after he's had it a little longer. ha/ha/ha! I can tell you right now that they don't have ANY problem hunting him down at all already. I can't imagine how it's going to be to add all the other features, that come with having a Blackberry! It's pretty sweet, though, I must admit!!

Anyway, when he got home the first night to show it off. Ryan comes around the corner and says, "Is that your Blueberry?" Oh my gosh, how cute!! Rob responded with, "Yes, this is my Blueberry!"

Gosh, I love my children!

1 comments:

Corey, Jennifer and Nicole said...

so cute...he is adorable....i want a blueberry too!!!!!!!